A responsible approach
Newton takes an active, positive approach to reducing the impact of business operations on the environment – both within our own organisation and for those we work with.
The nature of many of our client projects means that during the process of optimising operational efficiency, we also help reduce energy consumption, emissions and waste through technical improvements and the implementation of better working practices.
We will operate in compliance with applicable environmental laws, regulations and other requirements including contractual. We are committed to continual improvement, the prevention of pollution and environmental best practice in all we do, through:
- Continuously improving our environmental performance and integrating environmental best practice into our business operations
- Reducing our consumption of resources and improving the efficient use of those resources
- Measuring and taking action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities
- Managing waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- Ensuring environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services
- Complying, as a minimum requirement, with all relevant environmental legislation
|FS 556177||EMS 600118||IS 600120|