Customer Services and Contact Centres
We have experience across a wide variety of customer service centres and contact centres – from 999 and 111, to booking lines and order taking, telesales and tele marketing, complaints handling, and remote technical assistance. Our typical projects deliver 10-30% savings in headcount while also improving service levels for customers.
Our range of expertise includes:
- Demand analysis and forecasting
- Telephony and ACD design and optimisation, including skills-based routing and virtual networks across a range of software and hardware platforms
- Inbound, outbound and multi-channel centres
- Workforce management:
- Rostering and capacity design, including Erlang and other statistical methods
- Sickness management
- Performance management, reviews etc.
- On-the-day agent availability management
- Performance reporting, management information and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- End-to-end process redesign and improvement:
- Decision support tools and scripting
- Elimination of failure demand and double handling
- Complaints handling and management
- Organisational design including structures and incentives
Throughout the process, we collaborate side-by-side with local teams and managers to ensure our conclusions are valid and the plan we're about to embark upon, workable.
Our unique, hands-on, detailed approach allows us to design the most cost-effective and optimal operating models with our clients.