We work with a wide range of field-based workforces, including service engineers, district nurses and property and facilities management professionals. Our projects enhance process and workforce efficiency as well as customer experience – all areas of a business where improvements make the biggest financial impact. Typically we deliver a 10% to 30% reduction in staffing requirements while also improving service levels. Our focus is on doing things better and more effectively. Efficiency improvements are realised through the smart transformation of business processes – not the other way around.
We have a comprehensive range of expertise including:
- Service delivery and operating model design and implementation
- Organisational structure and re-design
- Resource planning and scheduling
- Work allocation, route planning and optimisation
- Performance reporting, management information and KPIs
- End to end process redesign
- Demand forecasting and capacity planning
Throughout the process, we collaborate side-by-side with local teams and managers to ensure our conclusions are valid and the plan we're about to embark upon, workable.
Our unique, hands-on, detailed approach allows us to design the most cost-effective and optimal operating models with our clients.