Senior Business Manager, Change Consulting
Senior Business Manager, Change ConsultingApply for role
Newton is a high growth and successful management consultancy, employing the brightest and most curious minds in the industry. Our business model is unique in that our fees are guaranteed against delivered and measurable results. Newton has grown to be one of the most effective operational performance improvement consultancies in the UK. We have an impressive client base across the commercial and public sectors, delivering impressive and tangible benefits in areas including process optimisation and significant cost reduction. Newton is small enough that every individual can make a huge impact, both internally and externally.
Founded in 2001, Newton currently has a headcount of 300 with further exciting growth ambitions. The size, scale and complexity of our programmes have grown significantly over the last few years. Today, our largest and most complex programmes mobilise thousands of employees. There is now a requirement to hire Senior Business Managers to join this small team and support this growth.
- Steer large scale organisational change through proven change management tools and techniques on audiences up to 100,000 employees.
- Help to develop a compelling story about change that resonates with employees at all levels of an organisation and aligns with wider organisational strategy.
- Working partnership with Newton leads and senior client sponsors to design and programme roadmap which builds in game-changing approaches to increase adoption.
- Provide regular data capture of employee understanding, knowledge and sentiment throughout the stages of the programme.
- Develop Newton’s capability in change management: setting standards and developing tools, techniques and processes that go hand-in-hand with Newton’s improvement methodology.
- Guide and coach Newton Operational Consultants on how to include change management approaches into their project plans.
- Build effective relationships with senior stakeholders in the client organisation, influencing up to the C-Suite to gain buy-in for change management approaches.
Successful candidates will have:
- 10-15 years relevant experience in change strategy.
- Experience of coaching a wider team in change management principles.
- Proven experience delivering change strategy and activities across large scale and politically complex organisations.
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools and how to use these to drive change through an organisation.
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering effective stakeholder communications and engagements.
- Evidence of driving cultural and behavioural change in wider transformation projects.
- Eagerness to develop the wider team through leadership coaching.
- Passion, resilience and energy to make a difference.
- Resilience and confidence to challenge the status quo.
A word from us:
Everybody likes to say they’re different...
Newton was founded to buck the norm in management consultancy - to demand better for its clients. Because, for us, change doesn’t come from behind a laptop. It comes from getting under the skin of an organisation and learning first-hand how it ticks. It’s not about producing reports that gather dust on a boardroom’s top shelf; it’s about delivering results that actually work.
We crack some of the biggest challenges that businesses and public sector organisations face. We’re called upon to bring much-needed change, from redesigning social care to improving build efficiencies on aircraft carriers. The work’s varied and complex - just how we like it. And no one else does it quite like we do. Take our business model. We guarantee our fees against delivering results, and will only leave once our clients see those results stick. Bold - yes. Disruptive? Always.
Blindingly fast career progression means that if you show you’re ready to step up - you’ll be promoted. Because we recognise talent, not tenure. And with all the support, training, and development you need, there’s really no stopping you. No matter the role you join in, you’ll be surrounded by spirited, naturally curious people. People who want to learn from you, and who’ll also teach you a thing or two along the way. It’s how everyone goes further, faster.
We think that it is important to be transparent about how we collect and use your personal data and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we hold about you. Our candidate privacy notice provides more information about how we do this and provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679). It is available here. If you have any questions about our candidate privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.