Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Do you want the challenge of sourcing the brightest and best to join an award-winning consultancy?
We are a business built upon the quality of graduate talent we attract. 70% of new starters are grads, and we place 19th in the Times Top 100 Employers and in the Top 10 at Durham, Cambridge and Bristol. All this from a company of 360 people that started less than 20 years ago.
However, we are never happy to rest on our laurels and we know the challenge only gets harder every year. We have ambitious targets of 20% growth per year, allowing unlimited scope for new ideas; this is an exciting opportunity with early responsibility and rapid development.
Our graduate recruitment team plays a pivotal role in helping Newton to achieve its ambitious growth plans. As a Graduate Recruiter Coordinator, you will work closely with the Graduate Recruitment Team to assist with all graduate recruitment activities within the business. We are looking for someone who wants to take key responsibilities within the team and has the drive and passion to share their ideas in how we can keep improving our graduate recruitment process.
Graduate Recruiter Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Plan, coordinate and book campus events and other attraction activities.
- Support with the logistics and execution of campus events.
- Assist our internal Alumni network with planning their events.
- Work alongside Employer Brand to ensure adverts on university careers websites and in careers fair guides are on brand and consistent.
- Assist with the execution of diversity attraction strategies on campus.
- Assist with the execution of media strategies (including social media) to drive key messages.
- Oversee the student sign ups at events and the communications they receive after registering an interest with Newton.
- Ensure that all candidates leave with a positive experience of Newton regardless of outcome.
- Support with the management of our candidate pipeline from initial application through to the assessment stage – owning some of the statistics and reports on quantity and quality of applicants.
- Review and progress applications submitted via Newton’s applicant tracking system (Oleeo).
- Monitor the recruitment email inbox, ensuring queries are prioritised correctly and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Answer the recruitment phone and assisting with candidate queries.
Assessment Centre Duties:
- Coordinate and book facilities required for Newton’s assessment centres.
- Prepare documentation for assessment centres and ensure this is sent out to assessors within the team’s agreed timeframe.
- Assist with the documentation and filing of candidate feedback on SharePoint.
- Manage all documentation and candidate feedback to assessors.
- Monitor the assessment material stock and ensure this is replenished in advance.
- Oversee the candidate sign up of assessment centres and monitor attendance.
- Assist in the planning of all Milkround-related activities including careers fairs, presentations and testing sessions.
- Support with the management of the diary detailing all events, ensuring the information is correct and all relevant parties are fully briefed.
- Utilise data capture across Newton events to ensure candidate attendance is tracked.
- Attend and represent Newton at these events, promoting excellence within the recruitment team.
- Support with the management and execution of offer holder engagement activities.
Our team set the bar high. Our people drive our business. The quality of your work and ability to communicate with colleagues and client teams at all levels make Newton exceptional. Our people possess key qualities that make them stand out as exceptional individuals.
This is an entry level role so we are looking for a recent graduate or candidates with a few years work experience in administration, events or customer service. Experience in related roles is recognised but not required, candidates who have only recently graduated welcomed.
During your application process, we’ll be looking for similar characteristics in you:
- A high calibre individual, with drive and eagerness for personal development.
- Self-aware, with the willingness to receive and act on feedback.
- Thrive on early responsibility and be self-motivated and driven to success.
- An analytical mind to solve the challenges of recruitment.
- Strong, effective communication skills which allow you to excite a candidate and inspire confidence in a director of the business.
- A positive attitude, and the desire and drive to make things better, is essential to fit into the Newton culture.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, with a collaborative approach.
- Flexible and adaptable.