Marketing Campaign Executive
Marketing Campaign ExecutiveApply for role
We’re a team of the brightest and most curious minds with a fundamental belief that every organisation can be better.
We crack some of the toughest business and public sector challenges of the day. Not with reports or copy & paste thinking. But by pinpointing and implementing the changes that will make the biggest difference.
We never start out assuming we know the answer. But we’re always certain we’ll find it and see it through to the finish. By uncovering the data that means the most important decisions are made with facts, not opinions. By bringing together a group of people who live and breathe delivering results. And by embedding in your organisation this same passion, self-belief and know-how to thrive on any challenge in the future.
We believe so strongly in what we can achieve together that we stand by the founding idea of Newton – guaranteeing 100% of our fees against delivering results that are recognised by everyone, from the frontline to the boardroom.
We demand better in everything we do. We think you should too.
What is the role?
Newton is already an amazing place to work (we spend a lot of time making sure of that). But we always believe we could do better – that’s in our DNA.
We’re looking for a Marketing Campaign Executive who will work with our Marketing Business Partners in two areas:
- Forming the critical bridge between the marketing team and the business; developing the marketing campaigns that will help build that area of the business
- Initially supporting with the project management and implementation of these campaigns, growing into greater ownership of future campaigns. This could mean organising an event, launching an email campaign, filming video content, or anything else we’re working on.
We think it’s a great opportunity for someone who values variety, loves to learn new skills, and sees a bright future in marketing.
- Work with the relevant Marketing Business Partners to develop marketing campaigns including target audiences, messaging, objectives, tactics, project plan and budgets
- Project Manage the campaigns to completion and the best result
- Implement tactics in line with that campaign. Additionally, you will be working with the marketing team and relevant external agencies
- Supporting the business to develop and improve bids
- Input into wider marketing strategy through collaborative working
We have a culture of bright, driven people all looking to grow and continuously develop themselves and the people around them. Here at Newton, we really value inspiring communicators who care deeply about their work, clients and team.
How do we develop and reward you?
Newton maximises the potential of our people, whether in client-based consulting roles, or in support functions. The prospects for career and personal development in this role are no exception, with future possibilities in a wider remit across HR and capability development.
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from Directors. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression. You’ll receive regular appraisals and annual pay reviews.
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and 27 days holiday.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 2-day Summer event and 4 Newton-sponsored weekends a year.
Your education, skills and experience:
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind, coupled with strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture. You will also have a love and a good understanding of digital technologies and an ability to use them. You will have at least two years relevant experience within a Marketing Executive or similar role. During your application process we will be looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or CIM marketing qualification preferred
- Approximately 2-4 years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Eagerness for personal development
- Creative thinker
- Excellent organisation skills
- B2B marketing experience desirable