What is the role?
Arranging interviews, particularly at Review Days, is an exceptional challenge and one which provides a huge burden on the team’s recruiters. You will take control of this process, proactively arranging interviews at the earliest opportunity and placing diary holds for predicted interviews. You will work closely with our Executive Support team to ensure this is delivered smoothly and book meeting rooms/venues as required.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for organising all experienced hire and head office interviews
- Work with the Executive Support team to ensure a smooth and effective process for arranging interviews
- Ensuring both hiring managers and candidates have all relevant information ahead of interviews.
- Arranging pre-interview calls with the relevant recruiter and assessors
- Arranging post-interview feedback calls with the relevant recruiter and assessors
- Monitoring experienced hire inbox and answering general enquiries
- Updating recruitment calendar with all interview arrangements
- Ensuring right to work is collected
- Booking venues and rooms for interviews
- Setting candidate tests where needed
- Ensure all agencies have completed GDPR supplier checklist process and signed terms are stored securely
- Ad hoc admin support for the wider team
Your education, skills and experience
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind, coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, with a ‘make sure’ mentality
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-organised, with the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Improvement minded, proactively looking to understand and build upon existing process and procedures
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work effectively on own initiative
- Builds strong working relationships with others
- Sense of humour
- Able to deal with a rapidly-changing environment
How do we develop and reward you?
Newton’s culture is prefaced on maximising the potential of our people, whether in client-based consulting roles, or in support functions.
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from our leaders. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression. You’ll receive regular appraisals and annual pay reviews.
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and 25 days’ holiday.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 3-day Summer event and 4 Newton-sponsored weekends a year.