Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Newton Europe is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our experienced hire recruitment team. We have enjoyed 20% year on year growth and despite the challenges of the last year, this growth is continuing and our team is expanding to support these needs. The key focus of this newly created role is to increase hires of Lead and Principal Consultants across our Operations, Digital and People Centred Change divisions. Success in this role will be primarily the quality of your hires and the quality of your service; additionally meeting your annual targets through building effective candidate relationships, efficient pipeline management, stakeholder management, execution of direct sourcing strategies and working with external recruitment agencies.
Experienced hire recruitment at Newton is focussed on low numbers of highly complex searches rather than high volume account management. If you are highly motivated, detail and quality oriented, have a passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience and enjoy being stretched and developed then this could be the role for you.
The role will typically involve:
- End-to-end recruitment partnering the business at all levels
- Identify and source high quality candidates through a variety of routes to market
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates against Newton Europe’s values and role competencies
- Manage and control interviews and communicate feedback effectively with the business and the applicants
- Build effective relationships with our core recruitment agencies
- Manage the offer process from creating offer documentation through to negotiating offers
- Use our applicant tracking system (Workable) to manage your pipelines
- Keep abreast of industry techniques and changes
YOUR EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind, coupled with strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture.
- Experience of sourcing complex mid-level roles
- Recruitment expertise with outstanding expectation management and the ability to effectively control campaigns
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Quick learner with the ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Team player
- Can-do attitude, positive mindset, problem solver
- In-house recruitment experience preferred
HOW WE DEVELOP AND REWARD YOU:
Newton maximises the potential of our people, whether in client-based consulting roles, or in support functions. The prospects for career and personal development in this role are no exception, with future possibilities in a wider remit across recruitment.
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from our leaders. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression. You’ll receive regular appraisals and annual pay reviews.
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and 27 days’ holiday.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We typically have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 3-day Summer event and 4 Newton-sponsored weekends a year. Of course, this year may look a little different depending on the Covid pandemic. Last year we did a host of fun and interactive virtual events including cookery classes, dance classes, calligraphy classes, virtual yoga and quizzes.
We think that it is important to be transparent about how we collect and use your personal data and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we hold about you. Our candidate privacy notice provides more information about how we do this and provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679). It is available here. If you have any questions about our candidate privacy notice, please contact us at email@example.com.