What is the role?
We’re looking for a Talent Administrator to support the Learning and Development Operations Manager in the continuous improvement and smooth running of our core courses.
In addition, the role involves:
- Improving processes that surround core courses
- Budget management and forecasting
- Stakeholder management
- Working flexibly in the face of changing priorities, such as responding to changes in COVID-19 guidance
- Administration and development of our Learning Management System
- E-learning administration, moving into more proficient use of the system over time
- Data analysis – to enable improvements to be made to core courses and the processes that are associated with them
Your education, skills and experience
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind, coupled with strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture. Newton is a fast-growing organisation, driving change as we move into new areas of business. The successful candidate will be excited by, and embrace, this type of environment.
It is important that you feel confident working with the team in this essential support role. You will be an excellent communicator with the confidence to speak to people at all levels to obtain crucial information.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who is:
- Strong Excel skills
- Great problem-solving skills and an investigative nature
- High level of accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
How do we develop and reward you?
Newton maximises the personal development of our people, whether in client-based consulting roles, or in support functions.
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources with on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from our leaders. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support you. You’ll receive regular appraisals and annual pay reviews.
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and 25 days’ holiday.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 3-day Summer event and 4 Newton-sponsored weekends a year.
We think that it is important to be transparent about how we collect and use your personal data and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we hold about you. Our candidate privacy notice provides more information about how we do this and provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679). It is available here. If you have any questions about our candidate privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.