Employer Brand Specialist
Employer Brand Specialist
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
The employer brand specialist works within the Employer Brand team to help position Newton’s reputation as an employer, looking at the messages and content we take to market to attract the right type of candidates.
Building and managing an organisation’s reputation as an employer has been proven to demonstrably increase the quality of individuals we hire, the level of engagement that existing employees have and, ultimately, can be shown to assist in the proﬁtability of the organisation overall.
Developing a coherent, compelling and relevant employer brand is therefore a vital part of our ongoing people strategy.
As part of the strategy, the key roles and responsibilities for the employer brand specialist are as follows:
Employer brand content
Ensure that we present the whole story of what it is like to work at Newton across multiple channels. Shape externally-facing content that conveys the qualities of working at Newton including press activity, videos, web copy, job boards adverts, emails and social media posts.
Graduate attraction campaign
Act as the key point of liaison to work with the recruitment, employer brand team, and external agencies to create and run a multi-channelled, integrated marketing plan that differentiates our brand and support the growth plans for graduate recruitment
- Plan out a campaign from awareness through to conversion
- Manage the creation of a set of marketing assets (brochure, web, adverts, videos) to use throughout the campaign
- Work with external agencies to manage key channels (including social media and digital advertising), and regularly monitor to make relevant changes based on performance and feedback
- Take ownership of marketing communications with candidates during milkround, including working with UCAS, Hubspot, Job boards.
Coordinate Newton’s employer brand social media channels across key channels.
- Liaise with social media representatives, creative agencies and internal teams to create engaging content. Create and run a content calendar for Newton, planning and reporting performance monthly
Use the latest digital tools to build awareness and attract potential candidates to Newton in our respective markets.
- Use a range of tools (including CRM, Google analytics, Hootsuite) to engage, report on and measure how campaigns perform within our audiences, from awareness through to conversion. Take learnings forward to help us deliver even better campaigns to achieve our growth ambitions in the market.
YOUR EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytic mind, along with strong creative and communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture.
- Experience of running multi-channel campaigns
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools
- Ability to build relationships with agencies and stakeholders of varying levels
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Passionate about delivering exceptional quality content
- Quick learner with the ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Team player
- Can-do attitude, positive mindset, problem solver
HOW DO WE DEVELOP AND REWARD YOU?
Newton’s culture is prefaced on maximising the potential of our people, whether in client-based consulting roles, or in support functions. The prospects for career and personal development in this role are no exception.
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from our leaders. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression. You’ll receive regular appraisals and annual pay reviews.
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and 27 days’ holiday.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 3-day Summer event and 4 Newton-sponsored weekends a year.
We think that it is important to be transparent about how we collect and use your personal data and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we hold about you. Our candidate privacy notice provides more information about how we do this and provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679). It is available here. If you have any questions about our candidate privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.