Marketing Business Partner
Marketing Business Partner
We are looking for a Marketing Business Partner for our Defence, Aerospace and Infrastructure sector. Someone who will relish working across all levels of the business to deliver exceptional marketing that excites our target clients and delivers real value for our business. A great opportunity for someone who is adept at building strong internal and external relationships with a track record of delivery in complex markets.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Newton is already an amazing place to work (we spend a lot of time making sure of that). But we always believe we could do better – that’s in our DNA.
We’re looking for a Marketing Business Partner for our Defence, Aerospace and Infrastructure sectors who will act as the crucial bridge between the marketing team and the business; developing exceptional marketing campaigns that will drive real value for Newton.
We think it’s a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a broad marketing role and is adept at building strong internal and external relationships.
- Work alongside business leaders and draw on the creative skills across the marketing team to create and roll out thought-provoking and engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive growth in Newton’s pipeline of work.
- Build lasting relationships with internal business leaders, as well as advisors, clients and key sector influencers to shape and successfully implement all levels of marketing activity.
- Collaborate with sector teams and creative resources internally and externally to create compelling messaging, content and creative that will appeal to and most importantly engage our target prospects.
- Be a strong advocate for our marketing approach across the business, including presenting on our approach to leadership and the wider business on a regular basis.
- Project manage and maintain oversight across all marketing activities relating to specialist sectors – from online, media engagement, social channels and events, through to support in bids and tenders.
YOUR EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind coupled with strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture.
You will have at least six years relevant marketing leadership experience within similar generalist Marketing roles. During your application process we will be looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or CIM marketing qualification
- At least six years marketing experience in the professional services domain
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful marketing strategies / campaigns and in driving business growth in complex markets
- Creative thinker
- Presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Eagerness for personal development
- Candidates with experience in defence, aerospace or infrastructure preferred
We support flexible working arrangements and expect this role to require a minimum of 1-2 days in the office a week and 1-2 days travel (UK only and COVID 19 guidelines permitting).