Marketing Business Partner
Marketing Business PartnerApply for role
We’re looking for a Marketing Business Partner for our Defence, Aerospace and Infrastructure Sectors. Someone who will relish working side-by-side with our sector leaders to create and roll out exceptional marketing that excites our target customers, delivering real value for our business. We think it’s a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and is adept at building strong internal and external relationships.
What is the role?
Newton is already an amazing place to work (we spend a lot of time making sure of that). But we always believe we could do better – that’s in our DNA.
We’re looking for a Marketing Business Partner for our Defence, Aerospace and Infrastructure sectors who will act as the crucial bridge between the marketing team and the business; developing exceptional marketing campaigns that will drive real value for Newton.
We think it’s a great opportunity for someone who loves variety and is adept at building strong internal and external relationships.
- Work alongside business leaders and draw on the creative skills across the marketing team to create and roll out thought-provoking and engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive growth in Newton’s pipeline of work.
- Build lasting relationships with internal business leaders, as well as advisors, clients and key sector influencers to shape and successfully implement all levels of marketing activity.
- Collaborate with sector teams and our creative resources internally and externally to create compelling messaging, content and creative that will appeal to and most importantly engage our target prospects.
- Be a strong advocate for our marketing approach across the business, including presenting on our approach to leadership and the wider business on a regular basis.
- Project manage and maintain oversight across all marketing activities relating to specialist sectors – from online, media engagement, social channels and events, through to support in bids and tenders.
Who are we?
Newton is a UK-based specialist in operational improvement, fueled by a fundamental belief that even the best organisations can be better.
Our approach is different – deliberately. We work hand in hand with our clients, delivering at the coalface. Together, we crack some of the largest and most complex challenges in the public and private sectors, by pinpointing and implementing the changes that will create the greatest impact.
We believe so strongly in what we can achieve together with our clients, that we guarantee our fees against delivering results.
Your education, skills and experience:
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind, coupled with strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture.
You will have at least six years relevant experience within similar generalist Marketing roles. During your application process we will be looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Degree or CIM marketing qualification
- Approximately 6-8 years’ marketing experience, a minimum of 3 of which in the B2B / professional services domain.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful marketing strategies / campaigns and in driving business growth
- Creative thinker
- Presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Eagerness for personal development
- Candidates with experience in defence, aerospace or infrastructure preferred
We are looking for candidates who are flexible with their location as we expect this role to be based 2-3 days a week in the office and 2-3 days travelling.
How do we develop and reward you?
Newton maximises the potential of our people, whether in client-based consulting roles, or in support functions. The prospects for career and personal development in this role are no exception, with future possibilities in a wider remit across HR and capability development.
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from Directors. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression. You’ll receive regular appraisals and annual pay reviews.
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and 28 days holiday.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 2-day Summer event and 4 Newton-sponsored weekends a year.