Marketing Executive - Private Cluster
Marketing Executive - Private Cluster
Newton is already an amazing place to work (we spend a lot of time making sure of that). But we always believe we could do better – that’s in our DNA.
We’re looking for a permanent Marketing Executive to join our marketing team.
This role will support our Private Sector cluster and is essential to deliver the marketing plan. In partnership with business leaders across the cluster (covering retail, FMCG and financial services), this role will see you develop exceptional marketing that will drive real value for Newton.
Traditionally, this role would be instrumental in supporting us to curate stand-out live events – including designing and delivering roundtables and intimate dinners. However, in the current climate, we’ve had to pivot our strategy and look at how we maintain our presence in our core markets without these face-to-face opportunities. As such, you’ll be supporting areas including running online virtual roundtables and improving our digital and social media presence. You’ll also be exposed to a wide range of other channels and activity, including creating brilliant written and content, informing our messaging and proposition, supporting with pitches, driving our relationships with external sector partners such as trade bodies and engaging our market sector advisors.
We think it’s a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about furthering their career in marketing.
- Manage the delivery of our sector events – currently focussed on running online and virtual sessions. As restrictions are lifted in the coming months, you’ll be instrumental in managing our events programmes helping us successfully meet our business development objectives.
- Work within the marketing team and alongside our Private Cluster business leaders to help create and support thought-provoking and engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns that measurably contribute to Newton’s pipeline of work.
- Contribute to shaping and creating our content including presentations at events, videos, case studies and award entries.
- Work with our business leaders to support with targeting opportunities, market research and presentation decks for business development.
- Shaping PR – including articles and our social media activity.
- Manage relationships with external agencies, including designers, printers, PR, social media and association memberships.
- Be a strong advocate for our marketing approach across the head office and wider business.
You’ll be a high calibre individual, with exceptional levels of personal drive and eagerness for personal development. An analytical mind coupled with strong communication skills and a positive attitude are essential to fit into the Newton culture. You will be passionate about your career in Marketing and looking for your next challenge. During your application process we will be looking for the following skills and attributes:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience in (and a passion for) delivering high-quality events – both online and in person
- Strong creative and organisational skills, and ability to coordinate projects and workload effectively
- Excellent organisational skills with great attention to detail and high-quality output
- High energy, motivation, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent results
- Great copywriting skills
- Experience using digital platforms such as web content management tools and social media
- Evidence-based approach with a focus on measurable results (KPIs)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eagerness for professional development
- PC literate: MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel expertise is a must.
- Ideally, previous generalist marketing experience in a Professional Services or B2B marketing environment
- A marketing qualification is advantageous (e.g. 3rd level degree or certificate level)