Scheduling AdministratorApply for role
What is the role?
Day to day responsibilities will include supporting the Scheduling and Planning team in allocating our consultants (around 200 at present) to projects so that the consultants are a good fit to the project requirements, while meeting the consultants’ development needs and personal aspirations.
The role will also involve using the OneView professional services automation system and helping to develop its capability.
The Scheduling Administrator may also assist the Operations Planning Controller in other functions, including Quality Audit and Assurance and general administration.
- Controlling and updating the Scheduling and Planning records and databases.
- Maintenance of Scheduling reports, forecasts and maps.
- Organising meeting rooms and taking minutes of meetings.
- Tracking personal scheduling events (e.g. holidays, training, recruiting).
- Maintaining Assurance information and databases.
- Assisting with audit preparation and reports.
- Assisting with assurance audits
- Contributing to planning process
- Consultant downtime management
- Deputise for Projects Coordinator where required
- Liaise with Recruitment team in provision of resource
Your education, skills and experience:
- Extensive prior experience in an office admin/data management/corporate PA role
- A high level of detail and accuracy.
- Good written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear communication
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively on own initiative
- Sense of humour
- Organised, with an ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Able to deal with a rapidly-changing environment and act on own initiative to solve problems.
- Able to deal confidentially with personal and sensitive information.
- Able to work in the small Scheduling/Assurance team (some 3 people), but to also relate to the wider Business Support team (around 90).
- Good IT skills including intermediate to high level of proficiency in MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of other MS Office packages
How do we develop and reward you?
Newton maximises the potential of our people, whether in client-based consulting roles, or in support functions.
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from Directors. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent Development Manager to support your career progression. You’ll receive regular appraisals and annual pay reviews.
We offer a highly competitive salary and our generous benefits package includes Life Assurance, Income Protection, pension contributions and 25 days holiday.
Joining us also brings many social benefits! We have a full social calendar with Autumn and Spring activity days, Christmas events, 2-day Summer event and up to 5 Newton-sponsored weekends a year.
We think that it is important to be transparent about how we collect and use your personal data and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information we hold about you. Our candidate privacy notice provides more information about how we do this and provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679). It is available here. If you have any questions about our candidate privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.