Gain a deep understanding of our client’s business operations and how they can be improved from a tech perspective.
Lead our clients through all aspects of their data, analysing and providing new insight into their biggest problems, in addition to designing and implementing sustainable solutions. Learn by doing, get the support and training needed to solve complex technical challenges.
What you'll do
- Site based, with remote working
- We work in Public, Consumer and ALS (Air, Land and Sea) sectors
What's in it for you
- £45,000 - £50,000 salary package + joining bonus of £2000 - £5500
- Flexible start date, profit share and more
What we look for
- Curiosity, resilience and team spirit, to name a few
- Any degree - STEM/Arts/Humanities